This weekend’s movie!
Mortal Kombat (2021) Action, Adventure, Fantasy | 110min | 23 April 2021 (USA) 6.2
Director: Simon McQuoidWriter: Greg Russo, Dave CallahamStars: Lewis Tan, Jessica McNamee, Josh LawsonSummary: MMA fighter Cole Young (Lewis Tan), accustomed to taking a beating for money, is unaware of his heritage-or why Outworld's Emperor Shang Tsung (Chin Han) has sent his best warrior, Sub-Zero (Joe Taslim), an otherworldly Cryomancer, to hunt Cole down. Fearing for his family's safety, Cole goes in search of Sonya Blade (Jessica McNamee) at the direction of Jax (Mehcad Brooks), a Special Forces Major who bears the same strange dragon marking Cole was born with. Soon, he finds himself at the temple of Lord Raiden (Tadanobu Asano), an Elder God and the protector of Earthrealm, who grants sanctuary to those who bear the mark. Here, Cole trains with experienced warriors Liu Kang (Ludi Lin), Kung Lao (Max Huang) and rogue mercenary Kano (Josh Lawson), as he prepares to stand with Earth's greatest champions against the enemies of Outworld in a high stakes battle for the universe. But will Cole be pushed hard enough to unlock his arcana-the immense power from within his soul-in time to save not... Written by Warner Bros.
See all photos >>
Current Seating Chart
For your safety and ours, Fox Walsenburg follows all requirements established by the Health Department.
- Concessions and Libations will be delivered to you at your assigned seat by a team member
- Ticket sales limited to 50 (25 pairs)
- Only certain seats will be available to ensure proper social distancing in the theaters and facilitate cleaning
- Staff will wear face masks, gloves and have their temperature taken upon arrival
- Customers are required to wear face masks unless eating or drinking
- Customers are required to maintain proper social distancing
- Customers are encouraged to purchase tickets online or use contactless payment methods at the theatre
- All high touch point areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly including seats, and armrests