The United States Open Championship, commonly known as the U.S. Open, is the annual open golf tournament of the United States. It is the second of the four major championships in golf and is on the official schedule of both the PGA Tour and the European tour.
The 2018 U.S. Open Championship will take place at the Shinnecock Hills Golf Course in Southampton, New York.
Enjoy daily access for (2) to the Trophy Club pavilion, a sports-themed, climate-controlled facility located on the grounds of the Shinnecock Hills Golf Course. It will feature numerous television monitors and an enjoyable selection of food and beverage options, available at an additional charge.
Your 2018 U.S. Open Experience (for two) includes:
- 2 Grounds passes for either Thursday and Friday OR Saturday and Sunday rounds of the U.S. Open Golf Tournament
- Daily access for 2 to the Trophy Club pavilion (cash-basis hospitality)
- Deluxe 3 days/2 nights hotel accommodations either Wednesday and Thursday night OR Friday and Saturday night
- 3-day car rental or $150 transfer allowance
- Full American breakfast daily
- Expert travel and concierge services
- All taxes and service charges
Opening Bid: $3,800
Do you want to make a bid?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel packages are non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Reservations must be made at least 45 days in advance of travel. Package originates from the Contiguous US. Hotel may be substituted with equal or better accommodations.